|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||1.0 USD||Production Capacity:||50sets|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||20days|
|Means of Transport:||Land, Ocean, Air|
Hydraulic Liner Hanger is hydraulic-set and features dual-cylinder and dual-row cone. It is comprised of the following parts:
Liner hanger body assembly (comprised of cones, hydraulic cylinder, piston, slips, etc.
Setting tool (can be used repeatedly and consists of sand cap, short drill pipe, release nut, polished nipple, etc)
Seal assembly (consisting of sealing collar, pack-off bushing, etc.)
Polished bore receptacle
Plugs (pump-down plug and liner wiper plug.)
Landing collar assembly
Hydraulic Liner Hanger is hydraulic-set. The setting tool is used to run the liner hanger to designed depth. After the brass ball is dropped into the landing collar, the system is pressurized, at which point the piston moves upward, shearing the pins in the hydraulic cylinder, driving the slips upwards through the annulus between the cones and the upper casing. Slack-off completes the setting action and transfers the liner weight to the upper casing. Keep applying pressure until the ball seat drops off from the landing collar and circulation is established. After the back-off and cement displacement is finished, pull out the setting tool. Trip out and wait on cement time.
1. The main parts of the line hanger are made of high-strength alloy steel, which ensures high mechanical performance and strong ability to hang heavy liner.
2. The liner hanger is hydraulic-set and applicable to various well conditions.
3. All of the pump-down plug, liner wiper plug and the landing collar have locking systems and are easily drillable.
4. The pack-off bushing can be pulled out with the setting tool and therefore saves time for drilling out.
5. The seal assembly contains a set of "W" packing rings that have perfect two-direction sealing capacity.
Technical Parameters 9⅝ ²×7" Hydraulic Liner Hanger
Rated load, t
Rated packing pressure, MPa
Rated load of supporting sleeve, t
Shearing pressure of pins in hydraulic cylinder
Shearing pressure of pins in landing collar,
Shearing pressure of pins in liner wiper collar,
Max OD of liner hanger body, mm
ID of liner hanger body, mm
Length of polished bore receptacle, mm
ID of polished bore receptacle, mm
Length of pump-down plug, mm
Liner wall thickness, mm
Casing liner weight, kg/m
Diameter of brass ball, mm
Upper casing wall thickness, mm
Upper casing linear weight, kg/m
59.32 64.73 69.94
Connection of the short drill pipe
Bypass area, cm2
Casing wall thickness, mm
Before setting/After setting, cm2
Category: Liner Hanger