15000 psi Champ IV Packer DST
The CHAMP IV Packer has the capability of circulating below the packer and other parts have the same function as RTTS Packer.
Working Principle and structure features
The CHAMP IV Packer is a hookwall-type retrievable packer with concentric bypass. While going in the hole, the bypass is held open until slips are set by the J-Slot that controls the mechanical slips. The bypass is held closed by a balancing piston, which uses work-string pressure to place a downward force on the balancing coupling to prevent the bypass from being pumped open.
oil well testing
full bore drill stem testing
10000psi ~ 15000psi
ANNULAR PRESSURE OPERATED
Oil well Drill stem testing Champ IV packer
ZZ TOP OIL TOOLS is the professional manufacturer for the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer's well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set