3 7/8" x 10000 psi Full Bore Retrievable Packer
RTTS Packer Drill stem testing tools
Introduction of the RTTS Packer
The RTTS Packer is a full opening, hookwall type packer which can segregate bidirectional pressure designed for using in testing, treating, and squeeze cementing operations. The full opening permits pumping large volumes of fluid with a minimum pressure drop, and allows the passage of a through tubing type perforating gun. This helps make the tool useable for multiple operations with one trip in the hole- such as perforate, test, treat, squeeze, reperforate, etc. Generally, the tool is composed of a packer body assembly and circulating valve assembly. It may also include a safety joint.
Specification of the retrievable packer
Min ID of the tools / mm
Working pressure / Mpa
Mud, Crude Oil, Natural gas with H2S and acid
ZZ TOP OIL TOOLS is the professional manufacturer for the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are
conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled
and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer's well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in
our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and
enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.