Drill Stem Testing Tools 5" Gauge Carrier
Cased Hole Test Tools DST Gauge Carrier 5" x 15000 psi
Overview of the Drill Stem Testing Tools Gauge Carrier
The Gauge Carrier is designed with a full bore feature applied for the drill stem testing operation in cased Hole. The DST Gauge carrier can carry memory and realtime gauges in external slots. According to the gauge carrier's outside diameter , the gauge carrier can be designed wtih two or four slots. The number of gauges that can be installed in a carrier is determined by carrier slot length.
Features of the Gauge Carrier
* The gauge carrier can work in diiferent condition such as sour gas and high temperature
* It is easy to install and retrieve the gauges in the gauge carrier.
* The gauge carrier is made of AISI 4140 or Inconel to meet different working condition.
Specification of the 5" DST tools Guage Carrier
|Nominal Tool Size ||5 in|
|Outer Diameter ||5.03 in|
|Inner Diameter ||2.25 in|
|Overall Length ||253.92 in|
|End Connections||3 7/8 CAS|
|Differential Pressure ||15,000 psi |
|Service Temperature ||450°F |
|Working condition||H2S service, Standard Service|
|Number of Slots||2 or 4|
|Slot Length in.||102|
|Number of Gauge Tubing Ports||4|
|Maximum Gauge OD in. ||1.27|
ZZ TOP OIL TOOLS is the professional manufacturer for the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer's well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF,
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa.