Drill stem testing casing packer 7" RTTS packer
The RTTS Packer is a full opening, hookwall type packer which can segregate bidirectional pressure designed for using in testing, treating, and squeeze cementing operations. The full opening permits pumping large volumes of fluid with a minimum pressure drop, and allows the passage of a through tubing type perforating gun. This helps make the tool useable for multiple operations with one trip in the hole- such as perforate, test, treat, squeeze, reperforate, etc. Generally, the tool is composed of a packer body assembly and circulating valve assembly. It may also include a safety joint.
The packer body includes a J-slot mechanism, mechanical slips, packing elements, and hydraulic slips. Large, heavy-duty slips are used in the hydraulic hold-down mechanism and help to prevent the tool from being pumped up the hole. The packer is equipped with the drag block.
Casing Weight Range (Ib/ft)
Top Shoe OD
Pressure differential across the Packer Ring
Service temperature (℉)
4 5/32-8UN.BX2 7/8EUE.P
The facility of factory
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF, 4set
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4 sets
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP, 4sets
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set