Slim Hole DST Tools LPR - N Tester Valve 3 7/8" x 10000 psi
Oil Well Drill Stem Testing Tools 3 7/8" LPR - N Valve for Slim Hole test
Overview of the LPR-N Tester valve
The LPR-N tester valve operated by annulus pressure is a large bore underground test switching valve used in standard cased hole and slim hole. When the LPR - N tester valve is operated, it is accomplished through ground loop exerted by operating pressure. Maximum differential pressure to open the ball valve reaches up to 35 Mpa and has the ability to switch well multiple times.
Specification of the 3 7/8" x 10000psi
|OD in. ||ID in.|
|Length in. |
|3 7/8||83.9||1.80(4.57)||2 7/8 CAS||450oF||199.88||10,000|
The DST tools on shelf
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Retrievable Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF
2. Downhole Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa.
About ZZ TOP Oil Tools
ZZ TOP OIL TOOLS joints with the professional manufacturer, is committed to manufacture the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are
conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer's well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
Should you have any interest or inquiry on the Drill stem testing tools, contact us freely.