Well Downhole Testing Full Bore Retrievable Packer Parts 7" - 29 lb/ft
Oil Well Drill Stem Testing RTTS Packer Parts DST Tools
Brief of the 7" RTTS packer
The RTTS Packer is a kind of retrievable packer, specially designed for Full Bore Drill Stem Testing (DST) and Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) operations.
The full opening design of the RTTS packer allows unrestricted fluid flow and tool movement through the tubing bore. A pressure balanced bypass valve worked with the RTTS packer which is held open when running and retrieving, prevents swabbing effect. The valve also allows debris to be washed from the top of the packer when releasing. The bypass valve is held closed by pressure from below and in turn helps prevent upward movement of tubing.
Parts of the 7" Full bore retrievable packer
SPARE PARTS of 7" RTTS packer with Halliburton PN
7" Packer element (85-Duro)
9-5/8" Packer element (85-Duro)
Inconel drag-block spring
ZZ TOP OIL TOOLS is the professional manufacturer for the drill stem testing tools and surface testing equipment. All the DST tools are conformed with NACE MR 0175 with traceability,and the DST tools can be worked in H2S & CO2 above 175 F and full H2S, also with the skilled and experienced engineers, we can design the drill stem testing tools as per customer's well condition. Moreover, we supply the training in our factory and operation instruction at the well site. The DST tools are exported to USA, Colombia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Brazil etc. and enjoy the good reputation from the customers.
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF,
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa.