Well testing Rupture disk RD sampler
drill stem testing rupture disk sampler for Well testing service
Introduction of DST RD sampler
The sampler is controlled by a rupture disk that is operated by annulus pressure, used for trapping formation fluid under pressure in downhole.
Features and Benefits
l The operation pressure is certain and steady which controlled by high precise rupture disks.
l Full-open capabilities are retained after the tool has trapped its sample.
l Several samplers can be run on
l A test to allow sampling at different times.
l A piston pushing device is available, the trapped sample can be transported to other vessels to process PVT analysis under high pressure condition.
l One time operation, once the RD sampler is closed can not be open again, several samplers can be run on if different testings needed.
Specification of the Rupture Disk Sampler
Toot Size in.
2 7/8 CAS
3 7/8 CAS
ZZ TOP's facility
To shorten the delivery time, we proceeded the DST Tools in stock:
Packer,circualting valve,select tester valve,APR N-valve,OMNI valve,Hydraulic Jar,Tubing string tester
1. Full bore Packer, 7" Casing, working pressure 70Mpa, Working Temperature 400F, Connection: IF
2. Tester valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
3. Hydraulic Jar,5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP,
4. Rupture disk Circulating valve, 5", Working pressure 105Mpa, Working temperature 400F, Connection CAS. BXP
5. Flowhead (surface test tree), 3 1/16", working pressure 70 Mpa. 1set
Oil well drill stem testing Rupture disk sampler RD sampler